By Melania Calestani
This volume is a different contribution to the exploration of a brand new viewpoint within the learn of overall healthiness, which attempts to beat the quantification bias via developing an account of ‘the strong existence’ in a selected position. instead of numbers, this study makes a speciality of neighborhood narratives, emphasising the pressing have to contain a much broader diversity of methodological techniques whilst enticing with wellbeing and fitness.
The volume demonstrates in the course of the Bolivian case research the price of qualitative examine for future health reports. It indicates the capability to combine major quantitative info with qualitative results, resembling these rising via ethnography. it really is geared toward teachers, researchers and scholars in well-being/quality of lifestyles reviews, in addition to audiences within the non-profit, governmental and coverage within the non-profit, governmental and coverage sectors. The ebook offers new views in attaining higher signs of future health and quality-of-life.
Read Online or Download An Anthropological Journey into Well-Being: Insights from Bolivia (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research) PDF
Similar psychological research books
This publication presents readers with crucial info at the foundations of psychotherapy study, and on its functions to the research of either psychotherapy method and end result. the purpose is to stimulate a mirrored image on those matters in a fashion that may gain researchers and clinicians, in addition to undergraduate and graduate scholars, at various degrees and from varied views.
Das Skript erläutert die Durchführung und Interpretation von klassischen Regressionsanalysen (nach der OLS-Methode). Zudem gibt das Skript eine Einführung in die logistische Regressionsanalyse mit Maximum-Likelihood-Schätzverfahren (ML-Methode). In der Darstellung wird insbesondere auf die Überprüfung der Anwendungsvoraussetzungen von Regressionsschätzungen eingegangen.
• publications scholars within the practise of literature reports for time period initiatives, theses, and dissertations. • such a lot chapters are comfortably divided into easy-to-follow directions, sequential steps, or checklists. quite a few examples in the course of the e-book exhibit scholars what may still and shouldn't be performed whilst writing reports.
'This e-book fosters in-depth figuring out of the good judgment underpinning the most typical statistical checks in the behavioural sciences. via emphasising the shared flooring among those assessments, the writer presents an important scaffolding for college students as they embark upon their learn trip. ' —Ruth Horry, Psychology, Swansea University 'This targeted textual content offers the conceptual underpinnings of records in addition to the computation and alertness of records to real-life situations--a mix not often coated in a single booklet.
- Mental Models
- Gaslighthing, the Double Whammy, Interrogation and Other Methods of Covert Control in Psychotherapy and Analysis
- Childhood and Adolescence: Cross-Cultural Perspectives and Applications, 2nd Edition: Cross-Cultural Perspectives and Applications
- Handbook Of Spatial Research Paradigms And Methodologies: 2 (Handbook of Spatial Research Paradigms & Methodologies)
- Effiziente Kommunikation: Theorie und Praxis am Beispiel "Die 12 Geschworenen" (German Edition)
Additional resources for An Anthropological Journey into Well-Being: Insights from Bolivia (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research)
An Anthropological Journey into Well-Being: Insights from Bolivia (SpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research) by Melania Calestani