By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a accomplished remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption facts acquired with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the creation of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Best chemistry reference books
Aus den Besprechungen: "Mit Hilfe einer großen Zahl vortrefflich ausgewählter Koautoren ist Prof. Heiss eine umfassende Abhandlung aller lebensmitteltechnologischen Verfahren gelungen. Hierfür gliederte er seine Lebensmitteltechnologie übersichtlich nach Produktgruppen. . .. Vervollständigt wird diese Auswahl noch durch kurze Erläuterungen der Verfahren zur Herstellung alkaloidhaltiger Lebensmittel.
Proposing the end-use and alertness applied sciences of pressure-sensitive adhesives and items, quantity 3 of the instruction manual of Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives and items discusses the building up and sessions of pressure-sensitive items, the most representatives of pressure-sensitive items, and their software domain names.
Experimental equipment and Instrumentation for Chemical Engineers is a pragmatic consultant for learn engineers and scholars, approach engineers and, specialists, and others within the chemical engineering box. This distinct publication completely describes experimental measurements and instrumentation within the contexts of strain, temperature, fluid metering, chromatography, and extra.
One future health is an rising idea that goals to assemble human, animal, and environmental well-being. reaching harmonized ways for sickness detection and prevention is hard simply because conventional barriers of clinical and veterinary perform needs to be crossed. within the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries this was once no longer the case—then researchers like Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch and physicians like William Osler and Rudolph Virchow crossed the limits among animal and human health and wellbeing.
- Bio-Based Composites for High-Performance Materials: From Strategy to Industrial Application
- Introduction to Wood and Natural Fiber Composites (Wiley Series in Renewable Resource)
- Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 29
- Global Biogeochemical Cycles in the Climate System
- Insect Pest Management: Techniques for Environmental Protection (Agriculture & Environment Series)
- Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies
Additional info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing