By C. Castiglione
Read or Download Accounting for Affection: Mothering and Politics in Early Modern Rome (Early Modern History: Society and Culture) PDF
Similar gender studies books
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The Routledge significant other to Media and Gender bargains a complete exam of media and gender stories, charting its histories, investigating ongoing controversies, and assessing destiny tendencies. The fifty nine chapters during this quantity, written via major researchers from around the globe, offer students and scholars with an attractive and authoritative survey of present considering in media and gender study.
"The premise of mainstreaming gender is to deliver equality issues into each point of policy-making, and this courageous ebook deals an in depth examine how feminists have taken up the problem to remodel the hidden dynamics of male domination in agricultural coverage in Europe. not like the automated assumption that (neo)liberal coverage regularly works opposed to women’s pursuits, Prügl demonstrates the possibility of feminist ju-jitsu to exploit a number of degrees of governance to empower girls in a few situations.
This ebook examines the neighborhood, nearby and transnational contexts of games via a concentrated research on gaming groups, the methods online game layout regulates gender and sophistication relatives, and the affects of colonization on video game layout. The severe curiosity in video games as a cultural artifact is roofed through a variety of interdisciplinary paintings.
- National Manhood and the Creation of Modern Quebec
- Bishkek Boys: Neighbourhood Youth and Urban Change in Kyrgyzstanâ€™s Capital (Integration and Conflict Studies)
- Dasein für Andere - Dasein als Andere in Europa: Ecuadorianische Hausarbeiterinnen in Privathaushalten und katholischen Gemeinden Madrids (German Edition)
- Sex, Identity and Hermaphrodites in Iberia, 1500–1800 ("The Body, Gender and Culture")
- The Palgrave Handbook of Gender and Development: Critical Engagements in Feminist Theory and Practice
Additional resources for Accounting for Affection: Mothering and Politics in Early Modern Rome (Early Modern History: Society and Culture)
Accounting for Affection: Mothering and Politics in Early Modern Rome (Early Modern History: Society and Culture) by C. Castiglione